"Writing is easy. All you have to do is leave out the wrong words."
Mark Twain/Samuel Langhorne Clemens (1835-1910), American writer
Writing in jargon and buzzwords is not enough ...
It is universally accepted that a good piece of copy must be comprehensible, straightforward and plausible. At the same time, it must invite the reader to read it - from the beginning to the end. Only then does the message really come across.
Whether it is for an English or German readership, we can construct effective copy for you - or even an entire communications concept - while making sure you strike a chord with your target group and achieve your goals.
How it works ...
- Send us an email or call us by phone: Here you will find our contact details and an enquiry form.
- In a comprehensive briefing we discuss the most important parameters:
- What is it you want to communicate?
- Who is it you want to reach?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What kind of publications and forms of communication are you planning?
- What time and budgetary constraints exist?
- We send to you a non-committal proposal of costs, free of charge. See also our information about prices and delivery.
- After receipt of your acceptance of our proposal, we plan and write for you in your chosen language, English or German. Naturally, we are careful to get your timely acceptance of all text and concepts as we produce them.
Do you also need consultancy for your corporate, brand or product communications or support in the implementation of your PR initiatives? See more about our qualifications in About us.